4/26/2015

Blue blouse - Katerina Kelly

OK, dears. This is the blouse I show you guys days before. As a matter of fact, I couldn’t decide which dress to buy. So I asked you and thank you for your help. This is the dress I got online:) And I received it this morning, the delivery is fast. I’m appreciated about that. This are the photos of this blouse I taken. I hope that you can like this blouse.
rosegal
rosegal
rosegal
rosegal
The online shop is Rosegal, dresses inside are amazing and cheap.
They provide free shipping, you can buy a dress under $10!!! My blouse only costs $12.97. Cheap, right? But the quality turns out great. Though there is a little thread of this blouse, it’s OK then. As you can feel from this photo, the color of the blouse looks just like the photo shows online.Of course, my figure is not so good, you can just look at the clothes.I like the deep blue color instead of the white color or pink.
vintage blouse
This is the photo online.
You can also try the pink one or white one, it depends on your own decision.
There are many other dresses in this shop, come here and find one.I like the category ”vintage dresses” most, what’s your favorite category?

No comments:

Post a Comment